k h a i x i n g
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 @ I'm lovin' it


This is the third week of my life in TOA. As you can tell in the title of this post, I'm really happy that I enrolled. This isn't hell at all as everyone says. Maybe it's because Degree prog only has 5 subjects in it's first semester, but so far, I love what I'm doing. I look forward to doing (most of) my homework and he is helping me with my time management and make sure i don't procrastinate. (Thanks, darling!)

The only thing is, I have classes from Monday to Saturday. And everyday I only have one 3 hours class. So if anything like today happen, I will have to take the bus home (or go to Darling's house, like today ;D)(or hang out with classmates at Pyramid). The teacher went on an emergency leave today and we only know when we are in class, ==. I really need a car.

Labels: , , ,



0 comment(s)

bubble talk
this wasn't a picture blog in the first place, but what the heck.
disclaimer: the pictures in this blog is from flickr and various blogs i go to (which i will list next time) unless stated otherwise.

prologue
khaixing. female. 144cm. 19yo this year. taken. escapist. dreams. rainbow. make believe world. teddy. shiro is the cutest thing and likes fish fillet. parasol. art. shower. paint brush. vintage. summer. rain. pony. locket. tick tock. basket. paper clip. venice and florence. ferris wheel and carousel. wonderland. promises and white lies. pudding and crepe and pancakes. love. wish. ♥

talk it out

train to nowhere
» My DeviantArt
» My Twitter
» ♥Kisa
» ichigo
» jun hime
» jon
» meat
» onigiri
» popiah
» ringo
» shawn
» tomato
» tofu
» zarif

past babbles

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.