k h a i x i n g
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ header
Header for TAF 2010 Website

This took me a while (thanks to interferences, I had to redo this twice.) And yea, I know it doesn't look as good as previous ones, but that's because I drew and coloured this myself. :D

*Sigh. This week we couldn't see each other. This is tough but it means that next week's meeting, we would cherish our time spent together more.
(i know this is a feeble attempt to sound strong. *sobs*)

Labels: , , , , ,



0 comment(s)

bubble talk
this wasn't a picture blog in the first place, but what the heck.
disclaimer: the pictures in this blog is from flickr and various blogs i go to (which i will list next time) unless stated otherwise.

prologue
khaixing. female. 144cm. 19yo this year. taken. escapist. dreams. rainbow. make believe world. teddy. shiro is the cutest thing and likes fish fillet. parasol. art. shower. paint brush. vintage. summer. rain. pony. locket. tick tock. basket. paper clip. venice and florence. ferris wheel and carousel. wonderland. promises and white lies. pudding and crepe and pancakes. love. wish. ♥

talk it out

train to nowhere
» My DeviantArt
» My Twitter
» ♥Kisa
» ichigo
» jun hime
» jon
» meat
» onigiri
» popiah
» ringo
» shawn
» tomato
» tofu
» zarif

past babbles

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.