k h a i x i n g
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ Nyahaha

Here's something new. My first completed pencil drawing :D!

And an update: I went to The One Academy (finally) last week.
I'm thinking of taking the 3+0 BA (Hons) Graphic Design and Illustration. But before that I need to take a year of foundation. :) And for registration, I need to prepare a portfolio of a portrait, a landscape painting, and a free composition. Above shows that I'm done with the first :D.

I will be starting at 4th May.
Yes, I have tons of time to laze around.
Mum's dragging me out every single day to furniture shops, hardware stores, lamps and lighting shops, tiles and toilet stores and the likes. *sigh* Oh, wells. I can't wait for my house to be completed anyway. Woot! Finally getting my own room.

Ah and going around Klang, and even to Selayang (just for tiles), mum decided that it is damn inconvenient to drive Estima around with only just the two of us and I need transport to school soon. So, I hope this means an object with 4 wheels is coming my way. :D
*cross fingers*

Besides...
They still owe me a birthday prezzie. >:D

Labels: , , ,



0 comment(s)

bubble talk
this wasn't a picture blog in the first place, but what the heck.
disclaimer: the pictures in this blog is from flickr and various blogs i go to (which i will list next time) unless stated otherwise.

prologue
khaixing. female. 144cm. 19yo this year. taken. escapist. dreams. rainbow. make believe world. teddy. shiro is the cutest thing and likes fish fillet. parasol. art. shower. paint brush. vintage. summer. rain. pony. locket. tick tock. basket. paper clip. venice and florence. ferris wheel and carousel. wonderland. promises and white lies. pudding and crepe and pancakes. love. wish. ♥

talk it out

train to nowhere
» My DeviantArt
» My Twitter
» ♥Kisa
» ichigo
» jun hime
» jon
» meat
» onigiri
» popiah
» ringo
» shawn
» tomato
» tofu
» zarif

past babbles

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.